Monday, October 09, 2006

enjoy it while it lasts

Coming to Mexico has been good for me, because I'm seeing how another part of the world does things and manages to survive. It just shows that there's more than one thing to get the job done and society rolls on.

I've made some good friends here, which is funny, because they are the type of friends you make when you're a kid...geographically and linguistically convenient, and you don't necessarily have much in common with them. Nonetheless, knowing people like that helps to look at things differently, whether you realize it or not.

The one gripe I have with the friending situation, though, is that most people (other than those in my IA group) are here for only a short period and then they're gone, and you probably won't see them again. It just shows that you have to enjoy the moment while you have it, because it'll never be here again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home